Tuesday, June 29, 2010

HTML

This is the first website I have done from scratch using CLI. I have made others in classes using the latest and greatest web design site. This process was fun and rewarding but also nerve racking as I was under the wire with this and the other assignments. I read the PowerPoint and did the tutorials at w3schools.com. I did the tutorials twice because I lost the first practice website I made. I tried to be careful typing the tags correctly although I did make mistakes. I was able to find the mistakes and when I got it right I was elated. I looked at the source for other websites and was pleasantly surprised to understand some of the tags.

I looked at a few other sites for information but the ones provided in the unit were very helpful. I am still trying to wrap my brain around the acronyms; HTML, XHTML, and XML. I will keep reading to try to better understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment